How much tuition can my child transfer to me?

Your child can transfer up to maximum of $5000 federal as long as your child does not need it to help reduce his/her taxes payable. Be sure to have your child sign the back of the T2202 form to authorize the transfer of the credits. The CRA generally asks for this on a regular basis.

Leave a Reply